CREATABLE PTY LTD ACN 637 852 441 (“us”, “our” or “we”) provides an online teacher professional learning platform, promoting equity and access to future skills for future jobs by sharing the innovation expertise of global industry partners (“Service”). The Service is also inclusive of all other ancillary products and services provided by us from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- you are 18 years of age or older.
What information do we collect?
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use personal information from clients, customers, users or visitors of the Sites in connection with facilitating the Service. The specific type of personal information that we collect and use will depend on the reasons for, or circumstances of its collection and may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- name and contact information (including telephone and mobile number, email address and residential and postal address);
- individual information (including age, gender, race, ethnicity, place of birth, language(s) spoken, personality type, disabilities and photographic identification);
- payment and transactional information (including banking, credit card and PayPal details);
- subject expertise, professional development focus, the name and location of your school, teaching experience and qualifications;
- company name and contact information (including ABN/ACN, business name, company contact, telephone and fax number, email address and registered, postal and business address);
- other personal information (including information contained in communications between you and us, or forms or other documents provided to us by you and any information we are required to collect by law).
We may also collect personal information as we reasonably determine necessary from time to time for any purpose in connection with the general conduct of our business, for example, in dealing with our agents, suppliers, service providers and contractors, internal business purposes or improving our Services.
We only collect personal information which has been provided to us by you. If you would prefer that we do not collect any personal information from you, please do not provide us with any such information. However, please note that you may not be able to use the Service or the Sites if they depend on the collection of that personal information, including if the collection of that personal information is required by law or is required for the registration access to our Services.
Feedback and surveys
From time to time you may have the option to participate in surveys or provide feedback intended to improve the Services offered by us which may involve providing additional personal information. Your participation in such activities is subject to your consent.
Please be aware that we will not collect any personal information from any user of the Service under 18 years of age and all feedback obtained from these users will be gathered on an anonymous basis.
An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a small set of numbers automatically assigned to your computer when you log onto the internet. We may use general information about your visit to any of the Sites, including your IP address and the date and time of your visit, to assist us in improving the quality and useability of the Sites. Typically, we will not link IP addresses with personal information, however, in rare instances we may need to link IP addresses to personal information if it becomes necessary to enforce compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- personalise your visit to any websites operated by us (as a cookie allows a web server to 'remember' visitors on subsequent visits without having to prompt them for information previously supplied. A cookie can also remember courses previously viewed by a site visitor);
- provide information about us to you while you browse; and
- obtain non-identifying information about your demographic group and general interests.
Additionally, when you use our Services, we may collect information about the location from which that use occurred (this will be in accordance with the settings of your particular device). This location data may be used by us for the purposes of personalising messaging and or offers.
You may elect to disable cookies and/or geolocation sharing at any time. In such circumstances, you may still be able to utilise some of our Services (however, some functionality may be limited).
Use of personal information
- providing you with use of and improving the Service;
- notifying you of opportunities (whether product, service, marketing, promotional or advertising related) that we think you may be interested in;
- responding to your enquiries;
- to identify you when you contact us;
- processing payments you have authorised; and
- any other purposes identified at the time of collecting your personal information
In addition, you permit us to use your personal information:
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- where we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone's health or safety or the public's health or safety;
- where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
- where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
- where we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary for the prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal (or the implementation of orders of a court or tribunal or on behalf of an enforcement body);
- to develop and improve our (and our related entities’) business, products and services;
- in servicing our relationship with you by creating and maintaining a customer profile or presenting options that we think may interest you based on your browsing and preferences and on your past use of the Services;
- to involve you in market research, gauging customer satisfaction and seeking feedback;
- to facilitate your participation in loyalty programs;
- for research and analysis in relation to our (and our related entities’) business, products and services; and
- for our internal accounting and administration.
Third Party Disclosure
- to payment service providers for any payments you make via the Services (we use a third party payment service provider that is required to take reasonable steps to protect your information);
- to our partners, contractors, suppliers and service providers including without limitation:
- our partners located domestically or abroad for the purpose of developing and improving the Services;
- suppliers of IT based solutions that assist us in providing products and services to you;
- distributors of electronic marketing and promotional communications;
- marketing, market research, research and analysis and communications agencies;
- external business advisers;
to a person that uses the Services on your behalf and/or a person you have authorised;
- in accordance with requirements or authorisations under applicable laws or to comply with our legal obligations; and
From time to time, we may also provide summarised or aggregate, non-identifiable data to third parties for the purposes of:
- enhancing the services that we provide;
- creating summaries and insights with respect to usage of and interactions with the Services and our Sites; and
- analysing and reporting on trends (including comparisons as against historical activities).
We take reasonable steps to ensure that third party recipients are obliged to protect the privacy and security of your personal information and use it only for the purpose for which it is disclosed.
We take all reasonable and lawful steps to keep personal information secure, accurate and up to date and only retain your personal information for as long as reasonably required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected and used (unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to defend a legal claim). This means that:
- personal information is stored on secure servers in digital format;
- our employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal and/or sensitive information or data and receive training in personal information handling;
- we only permit authorised personnel to access your information;
- we encrypt and anonymise personal information wherever possible; and
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as you transmit your information from your electronic device to us and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, electronic transmission of information is never completely secure or error-free. As a result, while we strive to protect users' personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information electronically transmitted by a user, and users provide their personal information at their own risk. To the maximum extent provided by the relevant laws, we are not responsible or liable for the electronic transmission of personal information to us or to third parties.
If you know of or suspect any violations of your privacy in connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Service, please contact us immediately via email at [email protected]
The Services we operate may contain links to other websites ("Third Party Links"). We do not endorse such Third Party Links and are not responsible for any content contained therein. If you decide to access any Third Party Links, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If at any time you:
- would like to access, correct or change any personal information provided to us by you;
- know of or suspect any violations of your privacy in connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Service; or
Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the Australian Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the web-site of the office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.